We have created a range of designs which focus on making sure it is easy to grow high consistent quality at the lowest cost of production with low, medium or high level investment.
Our 9 step design guide focuses on how to:
- maximize the flower quality with high levels of THC and terpenes
- target the lowest cost of per production per kg
- lower the risk of major crop loss compared to either a glass house or the open field
- regulate day length hours to control flowering and labor requirements
- manage year-round production in warmer climates or extended summer production in colder climates
- reduce the risk of cross pollination on outdoor crops
- naturally cold dry crops without having to purchase a separate building
- choose you level of capital investment per m so that you can balance availability of capital with the level of climate and crop manipulation
To download the guide, click here.